Monday, August 4, 2008

The Wall of Fame

This is a shameless ploy to get the people who know they should mail me things (you know who you are) to actually send me letters!!! Letters are more desirable than packages because getting packages is a pain and people steal stuff out of them all the time. Letters, on the other hand, make my room beautiful (see above), give me something to read on long, lonely campo nights and tell me about your life. I want to congratulate the following members of the Wall of Fame have my undying gratitute (look how easy I am to please, you too could join the elite ranks by weilding a pen and buying a 94 cent stamp):
MOM (the greatest pen-pal in the world)
Dad
Will
Grandma Ruth and Grandpa Ed
Grandma Alyce
Great Grandma Sheldon
Amy Sheldon
Libbey Sheldon
Kay Kromm
Caroline Hammargren
Kjerstin Moody

Letters can be sent to either of the following addresses (also found on the side bar of my blog) but packages only to the Peace Corps Office (though they don´t actually end up there, urgh):

Kaitlin Schott
San José de los Arroyos
Departamento Caaguasu
Paraguay
South America

Kaitlin Schott, PCV
Cuerpo de Paz 116
162 Chaco Boreal c/Mcal. López
Asunción 1580, Paraguay
South America

You guys all rock and support me a ton already, but I´ve never been too shameless about asking for what I want!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have every intention of being added to "The Wall of Fame".
-Ben