Tuesday, April 8, 2008

An Update in Bullet points




  • you can actually hear tarantulas run they´re so massive

  • my neighbors use corn kernels to score the Euchre-like card game Truco

  • I found an asymmetrical horse shoe on the street last time I was in Asuncion, I swear it looks almost hand forged

  • Not being sure if I even know english with reading coöperate in the New Yorker; when did we start using any kind of accents or umlauts

  • I saw a nursing cat drink its own milk

  • there is a snack food here called Yes Yes that is ecofoam packing peanuts covered in ¨flavors¨ such as egg and sandwich

  • after I bought my broom in pueblo I biked home with it sticking out the back of my bike, very witch-like

  • one of my friends lives in a site called Tebicuarymi which translates to Little Anus Liquid

  • my straight edge is my machete

No comments: